Tuesday, September 20, 2011

One Whole Year!

Girl and Guy will celebrate one more year of having me, The Beauty, as their pet. Incidentally, they will have their first wedding anniversary celebration on September 25th. Or, seven, in dog years. I want to wish them many more, as I'm a tad selfish, and want to continue my role as the "Family Dog".

A lot has happened, Guy graduated Law School, passed the bar, and obtained employment. Girl left the Friends of the American University of Afghanistan, but is still their friend, then she lived the social life, and just took a job Living Social. Too busy and confusing for a Labrador.

I may need to head outside to drop a load if anyone out there is reading this and can open the door.

Happy Happy Anniversary to Guy and Girl. With Love, "The Beauty"

No comments:

Post a Comment