Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The days grind on. I'm now incarcerated, and my captor only gives me a half hour of "yard time". He's one those FBI types, and apparently believes that keeping the country safe is a priority. Phhhhhhhft, how about me? What about my issues? I was watching the weather channel, don't blame me, that's what Mr. Excitement leaves on my little black and white TV, and now I see that Girl and Guy are on the Jersey Shore. Probably hanging with that brainless little sack of flesh named Snooki. That'd be an ok name for a cat, if it was lightly sauteed and covered with a creamy bernaise. Creamy cat is a big treat for me, usually on my birthday. According to the dog's life calendar, I should have 7 birthdays a year. Do they ever serve cat? Nooooo! I get every day dried, supposed, meat nuggets from unidentified species. I guess they might slip a cat in the mix, or ick a rat. Gotta go, the Screw is rattling my cell keys! Pssst! I'm busting out. Probably just for a playful romp around the neighborhood with my favorite Fibbie in hot pursuit. I like him so I'll let him set the pace. Love, "The Beauty"

No comments:

Post a Comment