Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sh*t Bag Sue


Sorry for the dirty language...but this is straight from Guy and Girl...see the explanation below.

Girl got a puppy as a kid and named her Susie. Susie was a Vizsla and a really good hunting dog. The kind that wouldn't stop looking for birds in a corn field, even if her feet were bleeding from stepping on thorns. When Girl moved away, Susie stayed with Girl's Family. But when Guy and Girl moved back to Colorado, Susie went to live with them! I went to stay at Girls' parents house (the one with the other dogs and a BUNCH of land), and Susie went to the quiet home with Guy and Girl. It worked out for everyone.

However, Susie always made a mess in the house. She pooped everywhere. Even if Guy and Girl took her out 15 times a day, they would still come home and find Susie poop on the oriental carpet. This is how Guy and Girl came to call her "Shit Bag Sue". They would say things like, "Where is ol' Shit Bag Sue???" It was meant in jest, and, come on, Susie was 16 years old, so no one got mad at her. She was a great dog. She passed away last year...right around this time. But I'll always remember her when I would snuggle up to her on the dog bed and share her toys. Girl got to give her a hug and say good-bye. I think that meant a lot to both Susie and Girl.

Anyway, this morning, I had a "Shit Bag Sue" moment. I won't gag you with the details, but it wasn't pretty. Luckily, I got most of it on my bed (Girl says that's odd, since usually dogs don't "defecate" where they sleep...but I just feel bad messing their home up, so I use my bed.) Girl cleaned it up, washed my bed cover and Jerry (I felt awful about getting the mess on Jerry. Poor squeaky guy.) Girl just got everything from the dryer and made my bed - good as new.

Paws crossed that I have a better night tonight...

Tail Wag,

Beauty

P.S. this Picture above is of the great dog Susie.


2 comments:

  1. I remember the days that poor Suzie had to sleep in the bathroom because it was just easier to clean up in the morning. Poor girl. We probably didn't do her any favors changing her diet after the first 15 years of her life. Such a sweet dog. She is missed...

    Beauty, if you have a minute this afternoon, can you take that pair of pants in the den back to Nordstrom's and have them remove the security tag that they forgot, please? Receipt is in the back pocket. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While you are at Nordy's, pick up another of those "My Dad" books. Grandpa needs one. Oh, and while you are there, grab yourself a chocolate covered milk bone.

    ReplyDelete