Tuesday, June 1, 2010

BIG Weekend


I haven't written in forever. I'm so sorry to my loyal followers, but something BIG was going on this weekend. Guy graduated from law school, and because of that both his parents and Girls parents (and sister!) were in town. They all went to the graduation on Friday, and got to see Guy walk across the great big stage. Girl told me that I would have loved it, but since it took place in a church, I couldn't go. She showed me pictures though - Guy kind of looked like a renaissance painter...but I didn't tell him that.

Guy and Girl's parents came over on Saturday morning for "brunch" and I got all SORTS of treats...sausage, eggs, a grape (which was odd...), and even a piece of scone. Unfortunately all of those treats went through me pretty quick, and...well, Guy and Girl had to clean the carpet the next morning. It made me feel awful to see them cleaning up...but they kept telling me that it wasn't my fault...that it was all the treats, most likely the sausage. It was the first time that had ever happened to me (and them!), so they weren't too mad.

It was so fun to see everyone though! I remember Girls parents and sister from when I lived with them in Colorado. They have the BEST backyard...tons of grass to run on. Plus, Lily lives there - so we get to run around the yard and bother Bella when she's trying to chase the ball. Bella has issues...she gets so focused on that darn tennis ball! I hear that she's on medication now, but I am sure that it hasn't hampered her focus on that ball.

So, that was my big weekend!! I got to see everyone that I love AND Guy graduated from law school!!

Girl took me to the dog park tonight...it was nice and muddy. I need a bath, but more than that, I need to go lie down on the nice cool tile floor.

I hope that everyone had as wonderful a weekend as I did!

Tail Wag,

Beauty

4 comments:

  1. We loved seeing you, Beauty, along with Guy and Girl! We are so proud of your Guy and Girl. It's possible it wasn't you who had the accident on the carpet. We are aware of at least one other individual who has had a similar incident, in fact we have a friend who has preserved the stained carpet. LOL Can't wait to see you again, soon! Love L & R

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a wonderful life Beauty. Great people to feed and walk you. Nice place to live. Plus, a dog park. I hear that you are thought of as the Benevolent Ruler, loved by all, at that park. Roscoe pees on my head. Do you want to take him to D.C.?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm serious on that Roscoe thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beauty, you can come live with me - we have hardwoods!

    ReplyDelete