Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Camp Colorado!!!!!

I am at camp!!!

Last week I flew to Colorado with Girl who was visiting her family and making all sorts of fun wedding plans. Girl told me that I would be staying in Denver until after she and Guy get back from their honeymoon. I miss them a LOT, but I have to say...I am having an awesome time. This is what I have been up to:

  1. Lounging on the furniture (it's allowed here!!! even when people are around!!)
  2. Teaching Lily to wrestle (she's terrible.)
  3. Licking leftover food from everyones plates
  4. Playing in the backyard with Lily and Bella (they got this new toy that looks like an octopus and squeaks like a rabid squirrel. It's tremendous.)
  5. Having slumber parties with Lily and Bella
  6. Watching the stock market with Girls Dad - I think that I give pretty good tips...
  7. Mourning the loss of Jerry...a little neighbor dog, Mattie, ate his arm and tore a hole in his chin right when I brought him to the living room to share.
Even though Jerry isn't all in one piece, I have so many friends to play with and plates to lick clean. I love coming to camp!!!

More later!!

Tail Wag,

Beauty

1 comment:

  1. Wait a minute - you mean I won't have Beauty as my sleeping partner while in DC?!

    ReplyDelete