Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday Funday


It's SUNDAY FUN-DAY!! Although, not for Guy. He has an all-day test at school. But, Girl did get up early and make eggs for him so that he would have a well-fed brain going into the test. She's pretty nice sometimes. Especially when she lets me have some of the scrambled eggs after she and Guy are done eating. I remember Girls' mom doing that for me and Bella and Susie in Colorado. What a nice family.

I get to play with Girl for a while now before she heads off to a polo match. She tried explaining the game to me, but when she got to the part about horses, I was no longer interested. I hate those guys. They are huge, never look where they are going, and are more unpredictable than squirrels. The only difference is, a horse could really hurt me, where a squirrel only taunts me from a high branch.

I'm off to play with Girl now! Then back to lounging on my bed with my toys (just like in the picture above!!)

Tail Wag,

Beauty

P.S. Someone left a vacuum in the hallway of our apartment building. Scared me to death last night....just sitting there....waiting to get me. I barked at it, to let it know I wasn't scared (which is a lie....I'm terrified.)

No comments:

Post a Comment