Thursday, May 20, 2010

Graduates everywhere

I didn't go to school...not even puppy training. I guess you could say I was home schooled. But three of my closest people are graduating this month.

First of all - Guy is graduating from Law school!! Thats 3 years of school...."intense" is what he called it. I am so proud of him, as is Girl.

Second, Guy's sister graduated today with her Masters!! She worked full time while going to school. I cant even imagine how much work that was. I mean, a busy day for me is waking up, eating breakfast, going on my walk, sleeping, playing with Jerry, going on another walk, helping Girl cook dinner, wrestling with Guy, going on another walk, getting my dog cookie, and going to bed. Something tells me that Guy's sister worked a bit harder than me...

THIRD - Girls friend from Savannah, who is going to school in Baton Rouge graduated with HER masters!! I am in educated company all of a sudden! It makes me think of going back to school. And by "going back" I mean "going". I would study zoology. I bet that a Panda would make a good friend....or at least chew toy.

I'm so proud of my graduates. I can't wait to lick their feet and show them how excited I am!!

Dog cookie time...

Tail Wag,

Beauty

3 comments:

  1. Beauty, you had the equivalent of a Master's Degree, working with Suzy. Plus you did go to hunting and obedience School in Colorado. You were awarded the Miss Congeniality award, by all who lived in your "Dorm" and the people that worked with you. Plus your advanced sociability, was noted by many in the neighborhood. Many of them let you stay for awhile before calling us, or bringing you home. You wrote the book on Dog Great Escape. The electric fence might deter a Ted Bundy type, but not you. You shot right through the thing to join friends and neighbors on walks and on at one occasion, you were central in the July 4th Parade. Despite our relentless whistling. Perhaps I have it wrong; we went to Beauty School.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Fargo - I appreciate the accolades!! Perhaps I should have a diploma (or many diplomas!) made to reflect my accomplishments. I did enjoy that parade...and some nice people from the parade put me right back into the house afterwards. Too bad you all didn't get to see it, and only found out when the nice people who brought me home left a note. Next time, I'll hire you as my agent and I can ride on a float.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Beauty... it was a lot of work, but the hardest part was hurrying so I could finish before Guy!! Whew, it was a close call, but I got lucky at the end! :-) It was great seeing you, Girl, Guy and the CO and WV families, as always. ~ Guy's Sis

    PS I really like your blog and think you're a talented writer! Have you considered taking creative writing classes? If you come to visit in Philly, I could take you to school with me!

    ReplyDelete