Sunday, May 16, 2010

First things first

Hi! I thought that I would introduce myself since this is my first post. And since we can't sniff butts, which is my normal way of meeting someone, this will have to do. My name is Beauty. I was born in North Carolina and have lots of brothers and sisters...but I never see them. We all moved away when we were babies.

I have two roommates...Guy and Girl. They pay all the rent, but I contribute by letting them rub my stomach or play with my floppy dog ears. I am a Labrador Retriever, but prefer to forget the latter part of the breed name. Sometimes when Guy really wants to play fetch, I'll do the Retriever thing, but not for long. What's the point? Every time I bring back the ball, he throws it away again.

It's Sunday here...which means that I share the apartment with Guy and Girl all day. To make matters worse, Girl decided to vacuum today. She says that we have to do it once a week, at least, otherwise we have a "Beauty Carpet" on the floor. The idea of a carpet made of my fur does not bother me. What DOES bother me is the vacuum. Girl says that its common with dogs, but then she gets mad when I jump over the couch to avoid being sucked into the machine.

Oh, I'm not allowed on the furniture. Well, sometimes. But only if I am invited. And it usually doesn't last very long.

I get to go outside soon!!

Tail Wag,

Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment