Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Honeymoon


Apparently, Guy and Gal are on their way home, They didn't phone or Facebook me even once while they honey-mooned. They may have forgotten that I'm the reason that they fell in love and married each other in the first place. I taught them about love, happiness, affection, curling up and laying on the couch for a quiet afternoon (I can do that anytime I want in Colorado), the soft look of another's eyes, listening without judgement, a gentle paw on the knee that calms, communication without talking........ I could go on, but you get the idea.

Did you know that the real name for my breed is "Love-Adore". You sometimes will hear people call us Labradors, but now you'll know what they really mean.

With Love and Adoration, Beauty, the Love-Adore

P.S. That blotch on my nose came from digging an ever so tiny hole in the backyard

No comments:

Post a Comment