Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Dad's mad

The Beauty here. I don't know if I have ever mentioned my love of dog parks, but I find those regular dogs running around sniffing each other's behinds, simply hysterical. They are such dummies, but in order to study them, I play along. Most are not very bright and worse yet, some are mean. My ear was bleeding after a bad dog in DC bit me. Now to the main point that I was going to make. At night, I like to go out and run around the big back yard. There are some really smelly, scraggly dogs that are just outside my electric fence, and curiously they are only there at night. They bark and yip at me and I run towards them to bark back. Apparently these dogs are a different breed, they call them coyotes I think. Well I played with them a little and got stuck on the wrong side of the electric fence. Dad had warned the others that I couldn't go out at night, but Hans has been sick and didn't know. He let me out and off I went. Hans sensed something was amiss, and he came and got me. The coyote dogs ran off before he came out and got me back to the right side of the fence and then inside. Dad let everyone know that I'm not ever to be out there at night. If I have to go, the front yard is my night spot. Nothing happened to me and I know Dad loves me, and now everyone knows the Beauty Rule.
Especially The Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment