Sunday, August 15, 2010

Beauty-liscious day

The Beauty here,

Now this is Colorado living. Got up a bit late, ran in and jumped on bed, Mom confusedly led me to my breakfast nook (laundry room), and the day was off to a great start. Bella and Lily were fun to chase around the yard, then back to the deck where we sun bathed for a couple hours. After lunch, we had a few olives and cherry tomatoes, then back down to the yard for more chase. Bella is still an idiot, but Lily is coming around. I believe she may move back to DC with me, we are pretty close and I don't believe it would be fair for her to endure the emotional distress that my departure would cause. Bella, on the other hand, won't notice we've left unless she picks it up while doing her daily turd count. She can't count match sticks like Dustin Hoffman did in Rain Man, but if you need a quick turd count, she's your girl. The afternoon featured some strenuous resting and sunning on the deck, followed by some more vegetable snacks, then a cool nap watching golf.

It's A Beauty's Life

No comments:

Post a Comment