Friday, September 10, 2010

Busted

The Beauty here.
Tough day for me. For the last couple of weeks, I had been working out a system to maximize my breakfast experience. Up until this morning, I would swallow my bowl of breakfast with one gulp. Then I would gallop into Girl's Dad and jump on the bed. The two Rain Dogs would follow me excitedly and roll around and we'd all play together. With those two fools adequately preoccupied, I'd quietly slip back to our little breakfast nook and quickly snarf up their breakfasts. Apparently my butt has widened a bit. This did not go unnoticed by my captors. They figured out my scheme and this morning, they shut the door behind me when I jumped on the bed. I played and rolled around, as cutely as possible, and went to shoot back for my other two breakfasts only to discover I'd been locked in. When the door was finally opened, I shot back to the nook, only to find that the Rain Dogs had finished what I believed to be my rightful second and third breakfasts. Now that they busted this scheme wide open, I am committed to finding some way to get my full(er) breakfasts back. Please go ahead and submit any suggestions, my captors are fools and ripe to be taken in on another of my schemes.

Forever, The Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment